As a former Marketing and Communications Manager within the Retail and Not-For-Profit Sectors, I have over 15 years of Corporate Writing experience. My specialties include:
- Developing and implementing Branding Concepts and Strategies to help your business discover its perfect image and project that concept to your customers
- Formulating Web Content for Internal (Intranet) and External (Internet) Websites, to bring your individual message to your colleagues and beyond
- Writing Instructional and Training Manuals to guide your employees towards your vision
- Establishing and applying Corporate Communication Strategies so that everyone on your team is on the same page
- Creating Marketing and Sales Materials in physical and digital formats.
- Devising Public Relations Boiler Plates to announce all the amazing things that you will accomplish
In a freelance capacity, I have worked with variety of clients to:
- Create effective Cover Letters and Resumes for people who are looking for the next great job or a complete career change
- Design Branding Strategies and Marketing Materials to help individuals and businesses better communicate to their target audiences
- Develop Web Content for several start-up websites
- Design Menus and similar collateral for small businesses
- Professionally Proofread and Edited creative and corporate writings
Selection of Professional & Corporate Clients
- Solstice Sunglass Boutique
- CCS Fundraising
- A&G Merch
- Red Hen Baking Co.
"I worked with Mark over the course of several years at CCS. He was a great, supportive team member and a joy to work with. We built a suite of training content together and Mark was professional, detail oriented, realistic and innovative. Thanks to Mark’s positive energy and expertise, our training initiative was a great success. I also saw him help solve several challenging marketing situations with our website, communications, and social media. Mark has a real eye for design and I would recommend his work to friends and colleagues without hesitation.” - Arshia Sultan, Director of Learning CCS Fundraising
"Mark was able (very early on) to establish a web presence for Solstice with limited assets both from our corporate headquarters and our licensed brand partners.
The result was more of a store locator/branding tool, but the overall effect made us look larger and more market dominant than we actually were at the time." - Michael Yount, Director of Merchandising Solstice Sunglasses